Celcom Timur (Sabah) Sdn Bhd (CTSabah) was established as a joint venture company with the purpose of providing fibre optic transmission services in Sabah.
In tandem with its main business in providing the physical fibre cable transmission service primarily to the telecommunication network operators, CT Sabah had completed its trunk fibre optic network in Sabah, including submarine cables, making it the only company currently with a comprehensive trunk fibre network in Sabah. The fibre optic network spans from Labuan and up to Tawau.
Our customers include:
- Celcom Axiata Bhd
- Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
- DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
- Sapura Research Sdn Bhd
- KKIPC Sdn Bhd
- Telekom Brunei Berhad
- Sacofa Sdn bhd
- Time dotcom Bhd
- HeiTech Padu Berhad
- Sabah Port
- Asean Supply Base
- Rasaria Hotel Resort
- Megallen Sutera Habour
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- U Mobile
- FIC Felda
- Hextar Solution
- Sabah Flour & Feed Mills Sdn Bhd
- Common Tower Technologies Sdn Bhd
- 100% transmission via fiber optic network.
- Widest fiber optic network in Sabah and Labuan.
- 56 MHz radio channel per end point.
- Equipped with the latest technology of hardware and software.
- Well monitored via 24/7 network monitoring system.
- Network availability is more than 99.95%.
- Current average Mean Time to Restore (‘MTTR’) within 2 hours.
- Dedicated competent Technical Support staffs to assist customer in managing the network transmission.
- Maintain excellent track record with major players in Telecommunication Industry.
- Financially sound with steady cash flow.
Use of a system that constantly monitors a computer network for slow or failing components and that notifies the network administrator (via email, pager or other alarms) in case of outages. It is a subset of the functions involved in network management.
The ability to ensure network uptime requires management solutions designed for today’s complex network infrastructures, including the automated monitoring, diagnosis, and configuration of network assets, to increase efficiency in problem isolation and resolution
Company activities are to :-
1. Design - Designing network connectivity which is suitable with customer demand or requirement.
2. Install - Professional Fiber Optic installation following the standard installation method.
3. Operate - Operating our own fiber transmission such as MPLS-TP/DWDM.
4. Manage - Manage and build more fiber infra trough out sabah and labuan.
5. Maintain - Mantain quality of fiber is to mantain quality of service transmission networks for the telecommunications and information needs, and to market develop and exploit multimedia services in Sabah.
A service provider with its own network must have at least two licenses in order to be allowed to market its services: A network facilities provider license and a network service provider license.
Occupational Safety and Health
Celcom Timur (Sabah) Sdn Bhd is commited to the provision of a safe and healthy workplace of the stakeholders whilst carrying out all business activities related to providing fibre optic transmission network services in Sabah and F T Labuan.
Click link below to download .pdf file.